Updated Terms of Service as of November 17, 2020
It is always our mission to help as many pets as we can. In order to be most efficient and still keep our staff, patients and clients safe, we are implementing the following policies immediately.
- We are asking everyone to arrive 10 minutes before their scheduled appointment. This is to allow time for the front desk and technician to gather all the necessary information and allow the doctor to begin on time.
- If you are 10 minutes late for your scheduled appointment, we may ask you to reschedule.
- If you are not able to keep an appointment, please notify the office as soon as possible. If we do not receive 24 hours notice to cancel an appointment or if a client does not show up for an appointment we will require a $50 deposit (per pet) to schedule a future appointment.
- All new clients will be asked to pay a $50 deposit when scheduling.
- We can only schedule new puppy/kitten series appointments once we received your pet’s vaccination history.